Notification Tones One for motion detected and the other when someone actually rings the bell

Notification Tones One for motion detected and the other when someone actually rings the bell

2 weeks ago
Model: Tapo D230S1  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.16

Recently bought this bell and the hub. Installed it and it's working great. HOWEVER, coming from a ring, i am really missing the feature where I would one sound notification when there was movement detected and another different notification when someone actually rang the door  (Using an Android Phone)

Is this possible with the TAPO?

thank you

Options
3 Reply
Re:Notification Tones One for motion detected and the other when someone actually rings the bell
2 weeks ago

@Jalzing 

Are you referring to the notification sound of the phone? Or the sound of the hub?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:Notification Tones One for motion detected and the other when someone actually rings the bell
2 weeks ago

@Wayne-TP 

On my phone..

Also is possible to get custom ring tone for my hub?

Wayne-TP wrote

@Jalzing 

Are you referring to the notification sound of the phone? Or the sound of the hub?

Options
2 weeks ago

@Jalzing 

The hub sound is customizable, you can check it in the hub or doorbell settings. The notification sound follows the system app notification sound, you can check if your phone allows changing sound for different apps. 

You can also vote for the feature request posts below and share your thoughts there. The product department regularly evaluates new feature requests, and popular topics are prioritized for evaluation.

Choose notification sound

Tapo App notification sounds - more options.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options