Tapo D230S1 no longer showing live feed.

2024-08-07 11:31:05 - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo D230S1  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.16

Hi, I have had my D230S1 for months and I was able to use it until today. It just stopped sending any notifications to my phone, and I am now unable to view the video from my phone. 

On the app it keeps saying tap to refresh and it isn't showing anything after multiple attempts. 

I have tried reinstalled the app, I have tried to reboot the hub and the camera. I have also tried to reset everything. 

The setup seems to proceed fine but the issue still remains. 

I'm not sure what else I can do? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo D230S1 no longer showing live feed. -Solution
2024-08-08 11:48:54 - last edited a week ago

@Benjoman 

Do you mean the reconfiguration via Tapo App was completed but the doorbell is still flashing green? Are you able to watch the liveview?

What's the firmware version of your Tapo H200?

Check here for more troubleshooting suggestions: What should I do if I can't view the Tapo camera?​​​​​​​

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo D230S1 no longer showing live feed.
2024-08-07 12:35:10
I also want to add that the doorbell pairs successfully to my hub but the LED on the doorbell has a slow blinking green light that indicates that it is trying to pair according to the manual.
Options
Re:Tapo D230S1 no longer showing live feed. -Solution
2024-08-08 11:48:54 - last edited a week ago

@Benjoman 

Do you mean the reconfiguration via Tapo App was completed but the doorbell is still flashing green? Are you able to watch the liveview?

What's the firmware version of your Tapo H200?

Check here for more troubleshooting suggestions: What should I do if I can't view the Tapo camera?​​​​​​​

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 158

Replies: 2

Related Articles