Recording schedule

Recording schedule
Recording schedule
2024-08-19 22:11:21 - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C425  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.18

I recently bought 3 cameras, all c425.

The cameras work ok, although I was hoping for a bit better detection. 

But now I have this problem and I feel like I'm missing something. It get notified every minute of my kids are at home during daytime. So I want the cameras only to record when my dog is in the garden during daytime. 

But in the evening I want the cameras to record not only movements of my dog, but also people.

I can't find how to make a schedule for this. It should be a basic function I think .but I really don't now if the function is there at all. I only work with the cloud right now. Can someone help me solve this problem?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Recording schedule-Solution
2024-08-22 07:27:19 - last edited 2 weeks ago

@DutchOven 

Schedule is available for both camera Notification and Local Recording features. You can adjust the time range for receiving (detection) notifications and for the camera to record detection videos as needed. 

On camera Device Settings page, find the schedule feature under Storage & Recording and Notifications options. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Recording schedule-Solution
2024-08-22 07:27:19 - last edited 2 weeks ago

@DutchOven 

Schedule is available for both camera Notification and Local Recording features. You can adjust the time range for receiving (detection) notifications and for the camera to record detection videos as needed. 

On camera Device Settings page, find the schedule feature under Storage & Recording and Notifications options. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 117

Replies: 1

Related Articles