Hank21Online
Following: 7Followers: 46
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By Airtesam 3 weeks ago

WPA3-personal and AX only implementation

Hello, As a home user, networking gear enthusiast, someone who like to have the lastest generation of wifi tech and recommends them to sme or installs them in large household environments. I am disapp
Forums/ Controllers
By gZoma 2024-07-18 20:02:44

Issue with IPGroup ACL

Hi All, I have more issues with Omada ACLs between IP Groups. I have one common VLAN for all public devices (192.168.0.1/24), which needs internet connection on wired and on wireless network. The prob
Forums/ WiFi
By Florian-T 3 weeks ago

EAP690E HD(EU) v1.0 POE Issues

Hello, I have a strange issue with the mentioned AP. After a power loss for example the AP will not boot up correctly via PoE. It starts provisioning and then disconnects and is shown offline in the c
Forums/ Controllers
By Cotchet 3 weeks ago

SFP+ WAN/LAN2: DHCP client setting IP failed

Hello, When configuring the router via the controller, it is impossible to disable the SFP+ WAN. As a result, I keep getting the error ‘SFP+ WAN/LAN2: DHCP client setting IP failed’. Is there any othe
Forums/ WiFi
By Mike12086 3 weeks ago

EAP610 blocking HDMI over IP

My setup originally contained 2 of the EAP225-Outdoor units. These are setup where one is hardwired on my house and the other is mounted to my shed setup in mesh and used as a repeater and ethernet br
Forums/ WiFi
By PA_Saeed 3 weeks ago

Omada EAP 225 connecting to farthest AP

I have 3 Omada EAP225 & 1 Omada 670 connected via software controller. Laptops are connected to farthest access points while near by access points are available. both 2.5 & 5Ghhz are enabled