Hank21Online
Following: 7Followers: 46
Forums/ Controllers
By UKJim 3 weeks ago

Refresh Interval in User Interface - Where has it gone?

Hi, I can't see the Refresh Interval in the Global View, User Interface section of the Controller Settings? Normally shown under the Refresh Button setting..... Has it been removed for some reason? My
Forums/ Controllers
By nzldln 3 weeks ago

Too many 'Blocked by access control' in a day

Please refer to the screen shots below. The users in that network have been complaining about the disconnections they have recently. On 27/08/2024 there were 734 blocked by access control cases. The 2
Forums/ Controllers
By TrekkieDK 3 weeks ago

Clients never disconnect - maybe related to old bug?

Hey I'm experiencing an annoying issue in my network where WiFi clients remain connected indefinitely, even after they have long left the network. I found similar issues reported in the past in these
Forums/ Controllers
By A_Mansoor 3 weeks ago

Getting fixed speed in Wi-Fi where as my ISP speed is 300 MBPS, but in lan Getting the ISP speed

I have a VLAN named "admin" that has no speed restrictions. My current internet speed is 300 Mbps. However, in the wireless network named "admin" with the same VLAN, the speed is restricted to 5 Mbps.
Forums/ WiFi
By doemaariets 3 weeks ago

Create seperate SSID for use with different appartments

Dear All, I need your help. My dad bought 8 appartments in the inlands of Spain to rent out as a vacation home. Now i want to install chromecast (1080P) in all the appartments since we don't have any
Forums/ WiFi
By C-Spatol3698 3 weeks ago

Can TP link eap610 be used with Eero router

Can TP link EAP610 access point be used with Eero6 WI-FI router?