Ring Doorbell Error -- No Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-22 09:08:54
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have the Archer C3200 router and having difficulty connecting my Ring Doorbell Pro to the router. It connects to router but I get the error saying "unable to connect to internet".

I have 2 other Ring Surveillance Cameras that connect to the wifi just fine, no issues. All my other devices seem to connect fine to the C3200.

I bought a Chime Pro (Ring range extender), doorbell connects to chime pro just fine, but the Chime Pro wont connect to the router -- same error "unable to connect to internet"

I set up my old router (Cisco) as an extra AP and that seems to work, both Ring Doorbell and Chime Pro connect right away.

I disabled smart connect and have my 2.4 and 5 ghz bands separated, trying to connect to the just 2.4 ghz band. No success.

Any other ideas from the community?

TIA
Options
1 Reply
Re:Ring Doorbell Error -- No Internet
2018-07-24 14:01:13
Did you set any mac filtering on the router?

Or have you tried resetting the router?

recommend to reset the router. If the issue still exists, better to email tp-link support with the model number of Ring Doorbell Pro for further troubleshooting.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2341

Replies: 1