M9 and GlobalProtect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

M9 and GlobalProtect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
M9 and GlobalProtect
M9 and GlobalProtect
2021-10-03 23:46:20
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I recently received my company laptop to work from home.

The laptop connects to the M9, but once GlobalProtect (VPN) initialise, there is no internet access.

The laptop is still connected to the M9, but the M9 will nto allow any internet traffic?

I have contacted the IT department and have doen some trouble shooting however the problem remains.

Would you know which version of GlobalProtect does M9 support? Or the M9 does not allow for VPN?

Please advise next steps.

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:M9 and GlobalProtect
2021-10-08 06:06:19 - last edited 2021-10-08 06:06:41

@RickLau 

Hi, M9 allows VPN communication, and could you please help me check the following information:

Once GlobalProtect VPN initialized, only internet service on the PC would be affected, other clients connected to M9, are still working fine, right?

If we temporarily remove the M9 from the ISP modem and connect the PC to the modem directly, then start the GlobalProtect VPN, would it work properly?

Have you set up any parental control rules for this laptop?

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 611

Replies: 1

Related Articles