The Archer TX20U Plus Network Adapter Released
The Archer TX20U Plus Network Adapter Released
2022-07-28 18:37:00 - last edited 2023-10-17 09:02:57
Tags: #Official #Highlighted Thread #Product Announcement
Model: Archer TX20U Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

The NEW Archer TX20U Plus

Welcome the Archer TX20U Plus to the Archer Home Networking Family!

The Archer TX20U Plus is one of our first network adapters to utilize Wi-Fi 6 to deliver the fastest speeds to your Windows Computer. The network adapter is also the first product to offer onboard drivers to make installation and configuration much easier for our users.

Here are some of the key features of the Archer TX20U Plus:

• Lightning-Fast Wi-Fi 6 – Stream flawless video with 1800 Mbps wireless speeds (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz + 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz)
  • Flexible Dual Band Connections – Ensure your PC has the best connection with 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands
  • Dual High-Gain Antennas – Connect from farther away with high-quality signals and transmissions
  • MU-MIMO – Maintains high download and upload speeds even when other devices are eating up your bandwidth
  • OFDMA – Reduce your latency for impeccable conferencing and gameplay on crowded networks
  • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 – Up to 10× faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0
  • WPA3 Encryption – Protect your personal data with the latest

We look forward to hearing your feedback on the product and the features it offers.

Useful Links:

Archer TX20U Plus Product Page

Installing Onboard Drivers for Network Adapters

Setup Video for Onboard Drivers

Options
12 Reply
Re:The Archer TX20U Plus Network Adapter Released
2022-08-01 17:57:34

@Riley_S   

The Archer TX20U Plus Netword Adapter should be a neat, convenient product if it can do what I think it can.

STEVEN D. RIGNEY
Options
Re:The Archer TX20U Plus Network Adapter Will Not Connect to My Network
2022-11-08 23:48:21

@Riley_S I have tried all of the troubleshooting I can find and nothing has worked. The device works fine, except when I put the password in for my network it says "Can't connect to network" and it is the right password, cause if it isn't I get a "wrong password" message. The only lead I have is that in my system information the status of the device shows IP Address, IP Subnet, Default IP Gateway all say "Not Available" even though the device is seeing and trying to let me connect to my networks. I really hope someone has an answer for this issue, I have seen nobody having the same problem and I really don't want to send this thing back.

Options
2022-11-09 01:57:13

@NerdInABush,

Have you already been connected to that network? It may have settings saved from the previous connection. I would recommend making sure that the network you are trying to connect to does not appear in your list of known networks. Have you tried to connect the device to another network of yours such as a guest network, or a mobile hotspot to see if it is specific to your network?

Otherwise, what type of router and modem are you trying to connect to?

Options
2022-11-09 20:56:35

@Riley_S   Hello Riley_S.  I don't have the Archer TX20U Plus Network Adapter for testing purposes, but previously commented on it that it sounded like a neat product.  I am not able to help you with your issue since I don't currently have the product.  Thank you and have a good day.

Steven

STEVEN D. RIGNEY
Options
2022-11-15 00:15:03 - last edited 2022-11-15 00:16:49

@Riley_S 

It hasn't connected once since I got it, no. That's the main issue. Also, the router isn't the issue because my housemates connected with it frine also using windows 10 PCs

Options
2022-11-15 09:35:21

@NerdInABush 

Hi, you might refer to the suggestion here to see whether it helped:

Archer TX20U Plus cannot connect to the network

Best regards.

Options
2023-06-21 20:57:33

@Riley_S 

IT HAS CABLING ISSUES VERY POOR DESIGN

Options
2023-06-21 21:55:16

@PAPABOO,

Can you provide a bit more information about your cabling issue and what you would recommend?

I would be more than happy to help or forward the feedback to our teams to look into, but this is the first that I have heard of anything.

Options
2023-10-15 08:32:43

Hello there,

I just bought the TX20U Plus (AX1800) wireless USB adapter but I immediately found it is not compatible with my Windows7. It said there is no suitable driver during the installation process.  Are you going to release drivers for windows7 (just like your other wireless adapter products) or I should return this one and get an older product which supports Windows7.

Many thanks.

Options
2023-10-16 17:32:58

@Morris_Tzeng,

I do not believe there are currently plans to release an official driver for the device, however you may be able to gain baseline functionality with the generic drivers from Windows, however, if it was not able to automatically find a compatible driver, I would highly recommend looking at one of the adapters known to be compatible with windows 7.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 2602

Replies: 12

Tags

Official Highlighted Thread
Product Announcement