Unable to access domainmonger website via browsers, but can Ping via command prompt

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Unable to access domainmonger website via browsers, but can Ping via command prompt

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-27 22:43:15
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.8 Build 20230901 Rel. 36505

About 1 month ago, my home network quick allowing me access to domainmonger

I am not sure how to determine what version of hardware I have

1. I have tried numorous reboots, different browsers both private and not.
  2. Cleared Cache
  3. I can ping and traceroute to destination.
  4. If I plug straight into dmarc I can access the site.
  5. If I install VPN tunnel I can access the site.

Any help would be wonderful as I would like to access the website with all my machines without VPN.

Thank you in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to access domainmonger website via browsers, but can Ping via command prompt
2023-10-30 21:43:46

@Zion222,

Do you have any parental controls configured on your network? Your connection may be blocked by the firewall rules.

Try connecting a device to your guest network and seeing if it is able to access the site.

I would also recommend changing or at least checking the DNS of your network to see if it is using a server from a major provider such as Google or Cloudflare.

Options