TL-WR841N suddenly stops working right.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-25 23:39:42
Model : TL-WR841N

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My internet wifi was working fine when I went to bed the other night. Wake up and have no access. All lights are lite up. I run Windows 7 troubleshooter and it keep saying it can't get a DNS. What has happened? Is it time to purchase a new router. Connected back to internet providers modem and no problem with service.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WR841N suddenly stops working right.
2017-03-01 08:13:09
Maybe a little more info. I've had the router setup and have had the wireless connection for over a year with no problems. It was working one night next morning it wasn't. When it's setup the lights come on but I get error that it can't find DNS now. What's going on?
Options
Re:TL-WR841N suddenly stops working right.
2017-03-01 18:15:35
I haven't attempted. I will set it back up and see. Networking was my weak point in school. I just had a basic class in my Web Tech Associates program. I always feel dumb when it's involved. As soon as my CNA gets here we'll try.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1199

Replies: 2