Windows 11 - Archer T3U is not detected after reboot, only works after reinstalling driver

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Windows 11 - Archer T3U is not detected after reboot, only works after reinstalling driver

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-12 10:07:04
Model: Archer T3U  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Recently i bought a Archer T3U and installed the driver.

It was working perfectly but after a reboot the WIFI panel in windows was gone. I had no internet.

After reinstalling (it first removes and than installs the driver) the WIFI menu is back and i can connect to the internet.

I tried the following things:

• Moved to all my USB port
  • Checked the box that prevents Windows from turning off a usb device to safe power
  • Updated the driver through Windows (i think it installed a windows driver)

Is this a known issue?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Windows 11 - Archer T3U is not detected after reboot, only works after reinstalling driver
2022-06-30 18:04:44

Hello   @JorisM. 

Thank you for the feedback.

If still the same, may I have a photo of the driver version and computer system information for further troubleshooting, thank you. 

How to check driver version of TP-Link adapters and system information of your computer

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1037

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles