X90 will not show LAN Connections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-16 12:51:27
Model: Deco X90  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20230611 Rel. 76835

Since the last firmware update I can no longer see any LAN connected devices on my network. I have a mixed setup of 2 X90s and 2 S4s, the LAN connections are only on one of the X90s via a switch. Note the LAN connected devices do still have network service but do not show in the app as connected. Any word on a fix for this issue?

Options
2 Reply
Re:X90 will not show LAN Connections
2023-07-17 07:11:07

@JromeM 

Hi, is the main Deco X90 the switch connects to?

Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the Deco APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

How about the satellite Deco X90 and S4s, are they also connected to the same switch?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:X90 will not show LAN Connections
2023-07-17 11:41:06

@David-TP 

Sorry forgot to include that information please see below.

ISP Modem ---> Main Deco (X90) ---> 24 Port switch ---> Other Decos and LAN connected devices.

I have an ethernet back haul for all my decos, and all devices are connected wth CAT6E if that matters as well.

Also remember the LAN connected devices are still connecting to the network and actively can reach the internet, they just won't show in the app. Everything connected to the wifi shows as normal.

Options