Kasa app 3.0.2 and multiple homes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-10 15:51:16

My iPad just got updated to the version 3.0.2 of the Kasa app.   One of the new features is that you can now define multiple homes for your devices.   This is great for me because I have been using Kasa at two different homes for a while.

It was easy to add a new home to the app, but I cannot figure out how to move existing devices from the orignal home to the newly added home.   How do I do that?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa app 3.0.2 and multiple homes
2022-10-10 18:09:55

@MxD,

From the home screen on your Kasa Application, tap on the name of your home in the top left, and in the dropdown that appears Home Settings. You should now see a list of the homes that you have created. Navigate into the home that you would like to move a device to, and then navigate into the room where the device is located.

You should then be presented with an option to Add Devices to that Room. You will be given the option of adding any of the devices on your account to that home.

Tip: If you ever need a device in more than one home, you can create a device group with only that device, and add the group to the other home.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1146

Replies: 1