3-Way switches work with 3 separate light switches

2024-03-05 17:55:07
Model: HS210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

So I know they have 3-Way switches that work with 2 switches. However I'm in a situation where I have 3 different locations that control the same lighting. 

Do they offer the 3-Way switches for 3 different locations yet? 

Note I am using the HS210 in 2 locations for the same lighting but it is annoying that the 3rd location doesn't have capability to control lighting the way it should. (What happens if if the 3-Way has the light OFF, the other switch without the HS210 will not be able to turn on the lights.

Options
1 Reply
Re:3-Way switches work with 3 separate light switches
2024-03-07 00:02:19 - last edited 2024-03-07 00:02:52

Hey @Rhidium,

We currently do not have any devices or official support for 4-Way Configurations. If you are only using HS210s you should consider looking at some of the other more popular threads on the forum regarding 4-way configurations; such as this one: HS230 in 4-way Configuration or HS210 in 4-Way Configuration. You may be able find a better answer in other threads than I can give.

Please note that beyond the officially supported configurations, we cannot provide support for the device or its features as we cannot guarantee that it will work as expected. As you will likely see in those threads.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 104

Replies: 1

Related Articles