ER605 ER7206 v1.2.0 Firmware Release
This Article Applies to:
ER605(UN)_V1_1.2.0 Build 20220114
ER7206(UN)_V1_1.2.0 Build 20220117
- New Feature/Enhancement
1. Support ECSPv2 protocol.
2. Add support for IPTV. Mentioned Here.
3. Add support for OpenVPN in Standalone mode.
-- IPsec Ikev2 has also been supported in Standalone mode, mentioned Here.
4. Add support for MAC filter in Standalone mode.
5. Add support for 31-bit subnet mask when DHCP or Static IP dialing. Mentioned Here.
6. Add support for option67 of DHCP server.
7. Optimize the detection mechanism of Online Detection in Controller mode, the shortest is the second level.
8. Support LAN IP and VPN IP in the same address pool.
9. The configuration entries of the DHCP reservation page are sorted by IP.
10. In the Virtual Servers entry of the NAT module, support for adding multiple non-consecutive ports.
11. SIP ALG supports port 5061.
12. Load balancing algorithm optimization.
13. Update help copy.
- Bug Fixed
1. Fix the bug that port forwarding does not take effect when gateway is used as L2TP client (client to site, NAT mode).
3. Fix the bug that when the remote subnet on the L2TP client side is configured as 0.0.0.0/0, the VPN performance is poor.
4. Fix the bug that the Speed test failed.
5. Fix the bug that when gateway is used as OpenVPN Client, the imported OpenVPN Server certificate contains the "explicit-exit-notify" field, so the connection cannot be established. Mentioned Here.
6. Fix the bug that after the L2TP Client to LAN VPN connection is established, the system log does not record logged out when the client disconnects normally.
7. Fix the bug that the port cannot be set to forced duplex 1000Mbps. Mentioned Here.
8. Fix the bug that SNMP cannot correctly obtain the relevant information of the WAN port. Mentioned Here.
This firmware is fully adapted to Omada SDN Controller 4.3.5 or above. Support the latest Controller5.0/5.1 management.
Edit on April 28, 2022:
Before you upgrade the 1.2.0 firmware above, please take a few seconds to read the note below:
If you have set a Source/Destination Network with "!" to create the ACL rules, after you upgrade to the 1.2.0 firmware, the Source/Destination Network will also include the gateway itself, which may result in an issue that clients are unable to obtain IP addresses from the DHCP(the gateway).
This has been confirmed to be a bug and will be fixed in the next firmware update. As a temporary solution, you may adjust your ACL rules without using "!" for the Source/Destination Network, or stay in the current firmware version and wait for the next firmware update patiently (I don't have ETA for it).
Sorry for any inconvenience caused!
To check the latest firmware of ER605 & ER7206, welcome to subscribe this post, https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/255644
Any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Management mode (Controller or Standalone)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support!