EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

866 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2024-06-17 15:10:11

So because I switched to the newer version, leaving the BETA version, would it be possible to put the BETA firmware of the ax53 v1 to download?

Options
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2024-06-17 12:30:18

ledebe wrote

Kevin_Z wrote

ledebe wrote

@Kevin_Z 

On the EasyMesh Product List page it shows that Archer AX12 has wired Ethernet Backhaul support. Is it wrong?

@ledebe As per the firmware release notes, no notes mention that it supports wired/Ethernet Backhaul. I will feedback to the web admin to check or update the list.

Thank you very much for the feedback.

@Kevin_Z 

Please follow up on this. I purchased two AX12 routers after confirming on the webpage which is linked on this thread. Also, the support webpage of the router does not list any firmware downloads.

@ledebe We've checked with the development team and confirmed that Archer AX12 has not yet implemented EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul. The website listed it wrong and the website admin will update it as soon as possible.

Considering you've just purchased the routers, it's suggested to contact your reseller to replace them with a model that is confirmed to support EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul as illustrated on the first page of this thread.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If there is an issue with the replacement, we would be happy to forward your case to the local support team. Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-06-17 12:13:20

Yazza007 wrote

@Kevin_Z 

Does the AX55 Pro now support EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul? It is not on the list of routers on the first page of this thread.

@Yazza007 As per the EasyMesh Compatibility List and also confirmed with the engineering team, AX55 Pro V2/v2.6 does support EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul.

AX55 Pro V1 has not yet integrated EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul, but a new version of firmware that adds support for EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul is on the way and it could be available for upgrade in a week or two.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-06-17 11:07:14

Marvin_S wrote

@Neon1234XX 

Sorry, we double-checked again that 1.2.4 build version has not yet integrated into the Easymesh Ethernet Backhaul feature, sp please continue to use Beta version from this thread

And We will push for a new firmware release as soon as possible.

Hello   @Marvin_S,

Thank you for the confirmation. I will wait for the official FW before trying out the ethernet backhaul feature.

Options
2024-06-17 10:45:45 - last edited 2024-06-18 05:58:21

@Neon1234XX 

Sorry, we double-checked again that Archer AX53 V1 1.2.4 build version has not yet integrated into the Easymesh Ethernet Backhaul feature, sp please continue to use Beta version from this thread

And We will push for a new firmware release as soon as possible.

Options
2024-06-17 10:28:21

Kevin_Z wrote

ledebe wrote

@Kevin_Z 

On the EasyMesh Product List page it shows that Archer AX12 has wired Ethernet Backhaul support. Is it wrong?

@ledebe As per the firmware release notes, no notes mention that it supports wired/Ethernet Backhaul. I will feedback to the web admin to check or update the list.

Thank you very much for the feedback.

@Kevin_Z 

Please follow up on this. I purchased two AX12 routers after confirming on the webpage which is linked on this thread. Also, the support webpage of the router does not list any firmware downloads.

Options
2024-06-17 10:00:55

@Kevin_Z 

Does the AX55 Pro now support EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul? It is not on the list of routers on the first page of this thread.

Options
2024-06-17 09:57:32

SeventySix wrote

@Kevin_Z 

I installed the Beta Firmware (Archer_AX53_V1_1.2.4_Build_20240206) on my TPLink AX53 (US Version) a few weeks back.

Now it looks like the stable version has been released, where can I find/download the latest build (1.2.4 Build 20240509)?

@SeventySix As responded to others above, the latest official version Archer AX53(EU)_V1_240509 doesn't support EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul. It's suggested to stay with the provided beta firmware if you require to implement the EasyMesh network with Ethernet Backhaul.

BTW, is your AX53 an EU version or a US version?

Options
2024-06-17 09:50:05

AngeloWinicius wrote

@Michaelflat1 
I'm on the new firmware, and unfortunately the ethernet backhaul doesn't work on the new official firmware.
I am currently using the second router as an access point.

@AngeloWinicius Yes. You're correct. The latest official version Archer AX53(EU)_V1_240509 doesn't support Ethernet Backhaul.

Please stay with the beta firmware we provided in the original post to implement the EasyMesh network with Ethernet Backhaul.

Options
2024-06-17 09:46:26

OcsiBardos wrote

I tested Archer x53 v1 new official firmware, but the ethernet backhaul not functioning. In the beta firmware working, but only if the main and satellite routers have wireless connection and find each other then change to ethernet backhaul.

@OcsiBardos As far as I can confirm, the official version Archer AX53(EU)_V1_240509 doesn't include Ethernet Backhaul. You may check the release notes which mention 'Enhanced device security'.

If you require Ethernet Backhaul, please stay with the beta firmware until the new official firmware mentions it supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul.

Options