EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

817 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
3 weeks ago

@Kevin_Z The AX3000 pro does not support ethernet backhaul via Easymesh.  When I switched to an AX1500 as the main router and another AX1500 as the satellite, backhaul was supported.  I would appreciate to know if there is a timeline to add ethernet backhaul to the AX3000 pro... 

Options
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
3 weeks ago

@Kevin_Z when will be released a new version for ax53 v1? It's been a long time that the beta firmware was released.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Dezinn 

Hi, there has been a new firmware release on the official website recently.

Options
2 weeks ago

Hello  @Marvin_S 
I updated my AX53 V1 (SG) to the official 1.2.4 Build 20240509 rel.64683(5347).
It seems ethernet backhaul is still not working on that version. The router crashes if I try to set up ethernet backhaul

Can you confirm?

Thank you

Options
2 weeks ago

@Thom_NL c80 ov c64 which has got better coverage in 5ghz & 2.4ghz respectively? Thanks

Options
2 weeks ago

@Neon1234XX 

Hi, thanks for your update.

May I confirm that you downloaded the firmware I shared and upgraded it? What I shared is for EU version, if your Archer AX53 V1 is SG version, I am afraid that it is not suitable. 

There will be new firmware release for SG version and you can take online update directly in the near future.

Or you may temporarily download and upgrade this: Archer AX53_V1(SG)_240509

If you still failed to set up the Ethernet Backhaul, please share your network topology, the model of all your routers, how did you find the crash and so on.

For your reference: How to Build an Ethernet Backhaul Using Two EasyMesh Routers

Options
2 weeks ago

@Marvin_S 
Good morning Marvin!
Does the AX53 v1 that is sold in Brazil use Firmware SG?
There was an official firmware update on the Brazilian website, but with the comments about problems with the ethernet backhaul being updated, I didn't update it. Can I use this SG temporary firmware on my Brazilian version router?

Options
2 weeks ago

@Kevin_Z 

I installed the Beta Firmware (Archer_AX53_V1_1.2.4_Build_20240206) on my TPLink AX53 (US Version) a few weeks back.

Now it looks like the stable version has been released, where can I find/download the latest build (1.2.4 Build 20240509)?

Options
2 weeks ago

@SeventySix i think you could use the firmware update "Online Update" feature

Options
2 weeks ago

@Char-lie 

Thanks for the reply.

I tried to use the WebApp, but no new update was found.

It doesn't say that it is the "Latest Official Firmware" on the post, so I'm a bit confused about the source.

Options