Wi-Fi Routers Support DoH and DoT Network

Wi-Fi Routers Support DoH and DoT Network

92 Reply
Re:Wi-Fi Routers Support DoH
2024-04-07 02:30:24

@chaddracula @dckdckgo @h2ogeek @Guslam 

Unfortunately, we community team don't have information on whether or when DoH will be available on Archer C6 V3.2, Archer AX1500, Archer GX90 and AX53 V1, we will record your feature request and report to the development team.

Once there is any update, we will update the original post of this thread.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-04-22 03:44:10
When will support for DoH be added to the Archer AX12 firmware?
Options
Re:Wi-Fi Routers Support DoH/DoT
2024-05-23 19:23:59

@Kevin_Z 

Good afternoon!

I needed to know if they implemented this in the Archer AX73. It's a magnificent SoHo WiFi and it's a shame that support is coming soon, as we really need to make our internet more secure.

Options
2024-05-23 19:27:22
there recent firmware upgrade but no doh support as yet hope show up in the near future
Options
2024-05-23 21:16:58

@tonyjp2022 

Wow!!!

It would be interesting for them to implement DoH and DoT, more DoT than DoH.

Currently this AX73 equipment is with someone else, but I wanted to adjust this feature more for him. I hope TP-LINK brings this functionality to all of us. Not only on the AX73, but also on the others supported by it.

TP-LINK has improved a lot by listening to its customers and that, for me, is a huge choice-changer when I need equipment for a relative of mine, or for a client of mine.

I would just like to see more administrative functionality in SoHo Access Points like we see in ASUS products. They end up being very different in this regard. And they have no business market for network devices. At least, I've never seen it. If I'm wrong, correct me, please.

Thank you very much for the contribution of information.

Options
2024-05-24 02:03:29
tplink deco are both very good routers yes DOH DOQ woud be very nice feature improved security improved speed
Options
2024-05-24 15:09:18
yes I wanted this DOH SUPPORT across tplink deco all lines of tplink business & customer lines to improve secure & improved speed no matter who internet your on from fibre to old dsl
Options
2024-05-25 01:54:52

@Kevin_Z,

Looking at the DoH and DoT technologies, which one would be the best???
I see that DoH "seems" to give more privacy. But really, what would be the best option to use in a Home Network?

I think that in a particular context, it would be the DoH and for corporate purposes the DoT, looking at everything I read.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Kevin_Z 

Hey, Kevin.

I bought the Archer AX55(EU) Ver:1.0 router, and it turned out that DoH and DoT are not supported in my region. Could you tell me if this functionality is planned to be implemented in my region? I purchased this device specifically because of the DoH and DoT support.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Sunshine 

Do you possibly have any information on when support for DoH and DoT is planned for the Archer AX55 in the EU region?

As I mentioned earlier, I bought this router specifically because of the DoH and DoT support and it is very frustrating to realize that this feature is not available in my region..

Options