Tapo C325WB live video in Tapo app freezes when calling the device using the built-in 2 way audio

Tapo C325WB live video in Tapo app freezes when calling the device using the built-in 2 way audio

a week ago
Model: Tapo C325WB  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.14 Build 240131 Rel.44392n

I have this problem with my C325WB. Using the Tapo app (ios mobile), when I call the camera using the built-in 2-way audio, the live video freezes (in Tapo app live view, ios mobile) but I can hear the audio just fine. After ending the call, the live video fast forwards from the time the video started freezing until the time the call is ended (only takes around a second or half a second) then it goes back to normal again.

I have another camera (C320WS) and I tried calling with it, and it works completely fine. Both are using wired ethernet setup using the same switch hub. (Camera -> ethernet (using PoE ethernet splitter) -> Poe switch hub -> modem).

I tried using WiFi connection on my C325WB instead of ethernet (wired) connection but the problem still persists. Also tried switching ports in the switch hub to no avail. Do you have any possible solutions for this particular issue?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C325WB live video in Tapo app freezes when calling the device using the built-in 2 way audio
a week ago

@blueridges 

Hi,

Please help confirm the following information for the reported case.

1. Check if other devices are watching the camera simultaneously, such as other phones or PCs stream the camera via RTSP/ONVIF.

2. Do you have a problem when your phone and the C325WB are connected to the same Wi-Fi network?

3. If you have not powered on the camera via the original power adapter, please have a try.

4. It would be highly appreciated if you could share a video showing the problem.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 57

Replies: 1

Related Articles