Kasa Spot (EC60) not 24/7 recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-30 16:04:43
Model: EC60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.3.12

On numerous occasions now I have had issues where my Kasa spot cameras just stop doing 24/7 recording. I have an SD card in there. I have on a couple occasions formatted the SC card and it will again work, for a little while. Right now I have two cameras. One I also have Kasa Care. That one works perfectly. Fast. I can see my 24/7 recordings, quickly. As well as my cloud recordings. But my other one just spins and has no 24/7 recording history. I bought these because I figured I could go back and watch if needed. Any time I've needed, I've had problems. I do not want to pay $3 extra per cam just to make it work. And I am not even sure if that is why my other camera is working. Could I have a definitely camera?? Other than here, who could I contact about this? Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa Spot (EC60) not 24/7 recording
2022-03-31 12:10:13

Hello   @kriStellar26 

Please confirm kasa device and app are both up to date .  You could test a different SD card and see if that helps. 

For 24/7 stops recording, can you provide information here to helps analyze the issue: 

- A photo of your 24 recording / timeline  &  time when the recording stops

- A photo of SD card status when issue occurs (APP> Device settings> tap '24-7 recording' to check SD card status  ) is it around full capacity 

- model / MAC address of kasa camera (please share via private message )

- Kasa app version 

- SD card brand / model and capacity

-  If possible , please test SD card in the PC as guideHow to Verify Fake Micro SD Cards  here and share the results. 

Thanks! 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 470

Replies: 1