C320WS, stopped recording, said SD needed for at, rebooted now ok??

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-08 07:45:58

Installed a C320 with a Samsung 64Gb SD, formatted in the camera and all recording ok. 

This morning went to check and said problem with the SD, couldn't see any recordings, asking me to format etc. 

Tried to format, wouldn't kept failing. Decided to try and reboot via the app. It rebooted fine, and now the SD is ok and I can see the recordings from days ago, although it stopped recording last night until now - not good. 

So I've just installed this as a security device but it's failed already within 3 days. Luckily I checked today to see otherwise would have just stayed like this. No email/notification via app to tell me there was a problem either. 

So there obviously wasn't anything wrong with the SD, even though it told me and there was with camera. It's brand new, all updated firmware. 

Is this normal? Anything I can do, as I don't want it to be unreliable when it's specifically for security. I record 24/7 on it. 

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:C320WS, stopped recording, said SD needed for at, rebooted now ok??
2022-10-15 01:10:19

Hi  @ItsMeHi 

sorry for the late reply, it's good to know that recordings are back after reboot the camera.

From your description, the vide clips are store the in the app, but somehow the SD card is not read fully. 

For this Staunton, besides rebooting the camera, you could also check if the recordings are still in the SD car first, and verify the SD card is fine using H2testw software.

How can I view the video recordings of the camera from the SD card on a computer?

How to Verify Micro SD Cards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 305

Replies: 1

Related Articles