Tapo C110 Camera - not connecting to home wifi after reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-08 01:46:18
Model: Tapo C110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi.. I had got the C110 camera in June and it was working fine till now. Few weeks back, I was not able to see any recordings on the Tapo App and camera was not syncing. I did a reset and set up the camera again. But after that it is not able to connect to my home wifi. Everytime i am trying to set the camera, it searches for wifi but is not able to connect to it.

My TP Link Archer wifi router supports both 5ghz and 2.4ghz and was able to connect to the camera earlier. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C110 Camera - not connecting to home wifi after reset
2023-08-08 06:52:07

@AayushRai 

Hi,
Thank you for the case report. You can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if you fail to set up the camera.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

If the problem remains, please help confirm the following information.
1. What's the model number of your wireless router? Have you configured Access Control, Parental Control, or MAC Filtering on the router?
If yes, please disable them for a try.

2. Which step are you stuck in when configuring the Tapo C110? Such as can't find the Wi-Fi or can't connect? Please send me a picture of the error message that appears when configuring the camera.

3. What troubleshooting tips have you tried already?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 215

Replies: 1

Related Articles