Not Connecting

Not Connecting

Not Connecting
Not Connecting
2024-01-15 04:23:37
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.9 Build 231019 Rel.38052n(4555)

I have a Tapo C200 V2 camera, and it is experiencing frequent Wi-Fi dropouts. Also, it does not connect to the NVR in any way. I've already reset it and tried everything. It is configured exactly like another C200 I have (and this one is connected and recording via NVR).

To provide context, I have another C200 V3, C210, C310 cameras, and they all connect perfectly. Only this particular camera is having problems. It connects and then fluctuates, or simply does not connect at all. Via the Tapo app, it appears, but through the NVR or the monitoring software I use on my PC, it won't open in any way. When I perform a ping command (via CMD) to the camera, it responds normally.

All the IP addresses of the cameras (of all the cameras) are fixed in the DHCP of the modem, which, by the way, is an AX72 (also TP-Link). It's not a weak signal issue because the camera is less than 1 meter from the modem, and the signal is at its maximum. Also, the network is 2.4Ghz. Below is a preview of the camera configuration in my NVR.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Not Connecting
2024-01-16 08:52:18

@NathanMauclene 

Hi,
Thank you for the case report. Please help confirm the following information for the reported issue.
1. Please send me the MAC address of the Tapo C200 V2 via a private message.

2. Is your NVR/PC connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the camera? Or are they connected to the AX72 via ethernet cable?

3. What app/program are you using to watch the camera via the RTSP stream on your PC? What's the model number of your NVR?

Best Regards

Options
2024-01-16 12:30:55

@Solla-topee 

Solla-topee wrote

@NathanMauclene 

Hi,
Thank you for the case report. Please help confirm the following information for the reported issue.
1. Please send me the MAC address of the Tapo C200 V2 via a private message.

2. Is your NVR/PC connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the camera? Or are they connected to the AX72 via ethernet cable?

3. What app/program are you using to watch the camera via the RTSP stream on your PC? What's the model number of your NVR?

Best Regards

Hi,
1. Done

2. My computer is over WIFI and my NVR is over Cable

3. NVR Intelbras Multi HD (Model: iMHDX 3008, for 8 cameras).
On my PC i use the Agent DVR

Configuration of my NVR:
- IP 192.168.0.150 (Fixed on DHCP)
- Gateway 192.168.0.1

Configuration of my PC

Configurated Cameras in my NVR (in red the problematic camera)

Best Regards

Options
2024-01-17 06:39:24

@NathanMauclene 

Hi,
1. Have you turned off the Tapo C200 V2? Can you control it locally and remotely? Based on the provided MAC address of the camera, it seems the camera shows offline status remotely.

2. Please try to reset the camera and reconfigure it if you can't control it remotely with the Tapo app, and check if you can add it to your NVR.
How to reset my Tapo camera?

3. If the camera is working fine on the Tapo app, please try to watch it via VLC or iSpy app on your PC via the RTSP stream, and check if you can watch it successfully.
How can I view my Tapo camera on PC through the RTSP stream?

Best Regards

Options
2024-02-09 15:54:46 - last edited 2024-02-09 15:57:31

@Solla-topee 

1. Yes, it has been offline for a few days. I can only view its information through the Tapo app.

2. It seems like you have reconfigured the camera today, and it appeared on the NVR for you to add it. However, despite completing the procedure, it still doesn't connect to either the NVR or the Agent DVR on your PC.

3. It appears that you've also tried connecting via RTSP (using iSpy and Agent DVR on your computer), but it didn't work. However, the ping to the camera is functioning normally.

CMD:

Router Screen:

2024-02-09_12h53_38.png - Google Drive

Options
2024-02-21 09:16:14

@NathanMauclene 

Hi, 
Thank you for your waiting. I have reported the issue to the tech team, and they will likely reach out to you via email to continue troubleshooting your issue. Please check your email box and confirm. 
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 297

Replies: 5

Related Articles