Welcome to Feature Request Board for Tapo--Popular Tapo Requests included

Welcome to Feature Request Board for Tapo--Popular Tapo Requests included

31 Reply
Re:Welcome to Feature Request Board for Tapo--Popular Tapo Requests included
2024-03-12 10:43:36

@Zmajur  

Hi, you can check Smart Action 2.0 to see the new feature we will add to the Tapo app.

Options
UK date format for onscreen info C210S1 camera
2024-05-17 19:57:28

@Solla-topee  posted many times in many threads over many years, manufacturers must have an idea how many units are sold to U.K. I would be very surprised if any of them prefer the USA date format, I think the truth of the matter is many U.K. customers have given up requesting this minor change as it has not been included in any FW updates. Bit misleading when you navigate to onscreen info implying you can change date format when FW doesn't allow it. Come on, it's about time for this long overdue feature please ! 

Options
2024-07-02 20:05:41

Hello im a new tapo user and i would like to please request for the Team to add landscape mode to the ipad app. Its super annoying to open the app in the ipad and having it stuck in portait mode. 

Thank you  @Solla-topee 

Options
2024-07-03 05:53:42

@Haes09 

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback, and for your request, this article will help you: New Tapo APP for Pad Devices -- App Landscape Mode!
Best Regards

Options
2024-07-18 06:27:09

@Solla-topee  Hello Another request that would imrpove my quality of life tremendously is adding the ability to view the camera in Picture in Picture (PIP) mode on the iphone and ipad. Please add this feature. 

Options
2024-07-18 08:05:46

@Haes09 

Hi,
You can start a new thread on the "Feature Request" area to share your usage scenario and the new feature request. If other users have the same request, they can vote on this thread or leave comments. And I'll log the requests and forward them to the relevant team for evaluation.
Best Regards

Options
How to switch off calls to my phone from smart camera doorbell D230 S1 after latest fw update ?
2024-08-04 13:36:27 - last edited 2024-08-04 14:15:32

@Solla-topee 
There is online help on what to do if you get no notifications but i can find no instructions on the following bug:

When the doorbell is pressed my phone now rings - I DONT WANT IT TO RING - but i do want a banner notification !
I prefer banner notification only.

I can switch off all notifications - but this defeats the object of owning a doorbell camera.

HOW do you switch on banner only and no phone call when doorbell is pressed ?

This is really frustrating at work - I do not want to be called, only a discreet vibration from banner.

Has anyone worked out how to achieve this ?

Needs an update to select ring phone or banner only if doorbell is pressed.

Options
How to switch off calls to my phone from smart camera doorbell D230 S1 after latest fw update ?
2024-08-05 07:45:12

@J450N 

Hi,
For the reported case, it's recommended to follow up on this thread.
Best Regards

Options
2024-08-05 13:21:20

@Solla-topee 

You cannot select on or off for "Video Doorbell Call"
I only want a txt banner not a phone call every time !

Options
2024-08-06 08:32:25

@J450N 

Hi,
Thank you for the detailed information, you can refer to the thread "Doorbell Video Call Options For iOS Devices" to solve the reported case.
Best Regards

Options