Deco X20 disconnected and removed from the network, but could not be reconnected back in

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco X20 disconnected and removed from the network, but could not be reconnected back in

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-22 06:44:54
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.0.3 Build 202001120 Rel. 58079

I have got 4 Deco X20 in the network in total. One of them at upstairs showed red light and disconnected. I tried refresh; unplug and plug back in then refresh; tried reset button in the bottom. Nothing was working. I remove the unit from the new work, but having problem reconnecting that particular unit. I tried everything methods in the help function. All of suddenly (not sure why and how), the light turn green again., but I can't see this unit in my network. 

My questions are 

1. Is the internet actually working through that unit? How do I find out?

2. How can I get that unit back onto my current network? It is not showing up on my current network. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco X20 disconnected and removed from the network, but could not be reconnected back in
2021-09-24 01:08:31

@KevenChen 

Hi, If there is any wired laptop, you could connect the laptop via Ethernet cable to this unit and check the internet service.

Due to the pre-config mechanism, once the main Deco is online, the satellite Deco units in the same kit will become online automatically, which might be why it is suddenly online.

Could you please send me the MAC address on the bottom label of this satellite unit via private message?

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 292

Replies: 1