Solla-topeeOnline
Following: 4Followers: 27
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Pat. Yesterday

Tp link re650

I have the tp link re650. It works perfect by day to my iPad Overnight it disconnects and l have to turn off router to reconnect to iPad. Any solution to this please as it is very annoying?
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By mfsin Friday

Tapo C100 can't format Sandisk Ultra 128GB Micro SDXC I card

Sandisk Ultra 128GB Micro SDXC I card cannot be formatted using Tapo C100 do you have a solution? appreciate your help, we bought more than 20 units of C100 with the memory card... camera is ok, but m
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By Kunalkasa Yesterday

HS200 switch not working.

Hello, I installed HS 200 and connected it to wifi and Kasa app. I hear a click whenever I turn it on (physical or from app). However it doesn't turn my light on. I replaced it with the only switch th
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By Redhead713 10 hours ago

Scenes & Alexa

Scenes are set up & listed in Kasa & Alexa. Alexa, acknowledges the scenes. Alexa, will turn on "living room " scene, but will not, turn off, "living room "scene. Says "it's not supported ". Advice, p
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By betadyne Thursday

smart plugs (with kasa) across LAN firewall

I have a local area network with multiple segregated VLANs - KASA and my switches/outlets work fine when on the same wifi network, but I want to be able to control my IOT devices on my IOT vlan from m
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By whiteface Thursday

TAPO C110 with problems

i have C200 which is amazing. works fine. I bought C110 last week. Installed and everything is fine except one thing. When i turn off my WIFI, it does not connect to WIFI again. I put scheduled boot a