EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

866 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2024-08-14 11:46:23

PhuQui wrote

@Kevin_Z 

When will ax53 v1 be supported easymesh with ethernet backhaul ?

@PhuQui Sorry that I am unable to provide you with a precise firmware release date. I would recommend that you monitor the firmware releases on the router web GUI or Tether App.

If you have an urgent need to utilize the Ethernet backhaul, I suggest that you consider upgrading to the beta firmware we have provided in my original post here.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2024-08-12 13:22:40

@Kevin_Z 

When will ax53 v1 be supported easymesh with ethernet backhaul ?
Options
2024-08-12 06:35:41

Lulito wrote

@Kevin_Z 

Hi,

Not sure if you want to double check on AX23V (JP) to add it to the list, but if someone is interested I have bought one and it supports Ethernet backhaul.

AX23V  is sold in Japan. I acquired one and was able to set it up as an EasyMesh satellite

Model: Archer AX23V

Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build 20240429

Scenario:

Archer AX10 v2.0 (US) as main router

Archer AX23V as EasyMesh satellite using a Cat6 network wire

I've checked on AX10 web UI that AX23V connection type appears as wired and some clients were connected to it.

@Lulito Thank you very much for your valued information. 

Yes, I do confirm that Archer AX23V(JP) also supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul. I will add it to my supported device list for other Japanese users' reference.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-08-12 06:13:04

Jehoash wrote

Dear @Kevin_Z, I've got the AX55 V1. Not the AX55 Pro...unfortunately. Also, Is there any timeline for implementing EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul on the RE705X?

@Jehoash Sorry. I haven't got an advanced notice yet. You may subscribe to the following thread to get the most updated information when an extender will support EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul:

EasyMesh Range Extenders Start Supporting Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul

Options
2024-08-05 23:26:39

Any plans to implet this to the Archer C5400 and the AX11000 ? 

Both the expensive models from their era but still missing basic functions like this 

Options
2024-07-29 05:16:30
Dear @Kevin_Z, I've got the AX55 V1. Not the AX55 Pro...unfortunately. Also, Is there any timeline for implementing EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul on the RE705X?
Options
2024-07-29 05:14:23

@Kevin_Z 

Hey Kevin,

I've got the AX55 V1. Not the Pro...unfortunately.

Options
2024-07-27 15:19:30

@Kevin_Z  when would the ax53 V1 getting the ethernet backhaul for easymesh officially? last official non beta update was like 2 months ago, and it just "enchances device security". could i get an estimate when the beta firmware would be pushed to the official firmware? thanks in advance!

Options
2024-07-27 03:20:21

@Kevin_Z 

Hi,

Not sure if you want to double check on AX23V (JP) to add it to the list, but if someone is interested I have bought one and it supports Ethernet backhaul.

AX23V  is sold in Japan. I acquired one and was able to set it up as an EasyMesh satellite

Model: Archer AX23V

Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build 20240429

Scenario:

Archer AX10 v2.0 (US) as main router

Archer AX23V as EasyMesh satellite using a Cat6 network wire

I've checked on AX10 web UI that AX23V connection type appears as wired and some clients were connected to it.

Options
2024-07-26 08:57:54

Jehoash wrote

@Kevin_Z 

Hey Bud, 

I've tried the Beta version for the AX55 V1, The wired ethernet backhaul feature isn't stable while moving around, the satellite loses network and drops out completely. I am waiting for the bug-fixed version.

Just so you know, I'm using the AX55 v1 as the primary and the RE705x as the satellite Mesh node. As far as I know, even the Beta version has been suspended, I'm looking forward to seeing the official release soon.

Best,

Jehoash

@Jehoash Is the model number Archer AX55 Pro V1? Can you please check the firmware version of it now on its web interface page?

According to the following thread, RE705X doesn't support Ethernet backhaul at the moment:

EasyMesh Range Extenders Start Supporting Building an EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul

When building the EasyMesh network via Ethernet Backhaul, both the router and the RE should support it.

BTW, the 1.3.1 official version has been published on the website, please try to download and upload it into your router manually again to check if you can get a stable connection via EasyMesh.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-ax55-pro/v1/#Firmware

Options