EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

741 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2023-02-14 09:49:16

milan.ns wrote

@Kevin_Z 

Thank you very much. This is very helpful. Will double NAT cause problems even though I don't have devices directly connected to the ISP router? All devices are connected (via cable or wirelessly) to either the first C80 or the second c80. With my ISP, it is not so easy to set the router in bridge mode. If double NAT isn't going to cause major problems, I wouldn't do anything for now. I don't have much experience with it.

@milan.ns If all the client devices are connected to the C80 EasyMesh network, then I think you can just leave the ISP router as it is.

There might be issues if some client devices connect to the ISP router and some connect to the C80 when there are double NATs in the network.

Options
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2023-02-14 10:01:48

AllegedGoose wrote

So i notice that Archer C80 v2.0 didn't get the new firmware yet, nor is it on the planned list. Will I brick my router if I install the v2.2 firmware on it?

@AllegedGoose It's NOT suggested to install a specific firmware for another hardware on yours, which may ruin the router and void the warranty.

The new official version will be publicly released for hardware V2.0, so please wait patiently and check for the updates in the coming days.

Options
2023-02-22 17:55:44

@Kevin_Z I am waiting for my AX 10 very soon. I spent all my budget but unable to connect and enjoy easymesh 

Options
2023-02-23 20:57:43

@Kevin_Z 

Are we getting Easymesh Ethernet Backhaul on the Archer Ax55 any soon?

Options
2023-02-24 03:24:53

persano wrote

@Kevin_Z 

Are we getting Easymesh Ethernet Backhaul on the Archer Ax55 any soon?

@persano Thank you for asking.

If there is an updated version or model that supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, we will also add it to the list.

You may also pay attention to the firmware update on your router.

Options
2023-02-24 03:31:55

humzayunas wrote

@Kevin_Z I am waiting for my AX 10 very soon. I spent all my budget but unable to connect and enjoy easymesh 

Hi @humzayunas 

As per the EasyMesh Compatibility List, you will see the status for Archer AX10 is PLANNED, which means there is a plan to support EasyMesh on Archer AX10, so please wait patiently and check for updates on your router regularly.

Options
2023-03-06 14:30:44

@Kevin_Z 

C6 Ver4.0 EU has already received the ethernet backhaul update for easymesh, will the same be made available for C6 Ver4.0 US model? Any ETA for the update?

Options
2023-03-07 07:14:16

ET13 wrote

@Kevin_Z 

C6 Ver4.0 EU has already received the ethernet backhaul update for easymesh, will the same be made available for C6 Ver4.0 US model? Any ETA for the update?

Hi @ET13, I just replied to you in the following thread. Archer C6(US) V4.0 also supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul via a firmware upgrade. Please check and install the latest firmware on your router and you will be able to build up the EasyMesh network via Ethernet backhaul:

Can I install C6 Ver4.0 EU firmware on C6 Ver4.0 US model router?

Options
Re:Early Release Firmware Adding EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul for Archer C80/C64/A8
2023-03-14 17:57:59

@Kevin_Z  when there will a update for Archer C6 V3 for easymesh? waiting for it

Options
Re:Early Release Firmware Adding EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul for Archer C80/C64/A8
2023-03-15 06:07:13

@Kedare I very much second this request, just waiting for the C6 v3 EasyMesh Ethernet backhaul to finally be able to try out this new system!

Options
Related Articles