EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

735 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
a week ago

I have 2 tp-link ax53 v1. Updated both them to 1.2.4_Build 20240206_Beta and use one as a main router and the second as a satelite. They connected by cable in one mesh. 2 days - fly is great

Options
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
a week ago

@Oleksandr_R 

Thank you very much for the feedback, glad to hear that the AX53 v1 beta firmware works fine for you.

@razr_24 Unfortunately, we don't have advanced notice about when AX53 V1 official firmware will be released, once there is any update, we will update the original post, you could also pay attention to new firmware update via the router web GUI or TP-Link official website.

Options
Saturday

@Kevin_Z 

Malaysia market is most selling be805 now, I believe it's one of the top of to link router in company. When will be be805 can be Ethernet backhaul ? 

I believe clients won't be happy after he paid a huge money but it's doesn't connect Ethernet with backhaul. 

I wish it's will be coming soon. Thanks 

Mr Ong 

Options
Wednesday

@Sunshine 

Hi, I also have an Archer C80 2.20 sg edition unable to update to get EasyMesh, able to send me the beta firmware update too? Thank you in advance.

Options
Wednesday

This thread has been a big help.  After trying an AX21 (AX1800) and an AX55 (AX3000) and couldn't get ethernet backhaul to work with my new BE550 (BE9300), I ended up getting an AX80 (AX6000), which linked up via ethernet backhaul beautifully as a satellite.  I must say, though, all these various model numbers and designation made the task of choosing the correct router really confusing.

I am disappointed that my Archer AX11000 isn't on the planned support list for Easymesh.  It worked great as a great standalone WiFi router for 2yrs.  While I can still use it as an AP, now that I got Easymesh to work - especially on ethernet backhaul - there is just no going back to Main Router + separate AP.  I sure hope the AX11000 doesn't get orphaned on TP-Link's future support plans.

Options
Related Articles