EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

863 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2024-07-29 05:16:30
Dear @Kevin_Z, I've got the AX55 V1. Not the AX55 Pro...unfortunately. Also, Is there any timeline for implementing EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul on the RE705X?
Options
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2024-08-05 23:26:39

Any plans to implet this to the Archer C5400 and the AX11000 ? 

Both the expensive models from their era but still missing basic functions like this 

Options
2024-08-12 06:13:04

Jehoash wrote

Dear @Kevin_Z, I've got the AX55 V1. Not the AX55 Pro...unfortunately. Also, Is there any timeline for implementing EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul on the RE705X?

@Jehoash Sorry. I haven't got an advanced notice yet. You may subscribe to the following thread to get the most updated information when an extender will support EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul:

EasyMesh Range Extenders Start Supporting Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-08-12 06:35:41

Lulito wrote

@Kevin_Z 

Hi,

Not sure if you want to double check on AX23V (JP) to add it to the list, but if someone is interested I have bought one and it supports Ethernet backhaul.

AX23V  is sold in Japan. I acquired one and was able to set it up as an EasyMesh satellite

Model: Archer AX23V

Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build 20240429

Scenario:

Archer AX10 v2.0 (US) as main router

Archer AX23V as EasyMesh satellite using a Cat6 network wire

I've checked on AX10 web UI that AX23V connection type appears as wired and some clients were connected to it.

@Lulito Thank you very much for your valued information. 

Yes, I do confirm that Archer AX23V(JP) also supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul. I will add it to my supported device list for other Japanese users' reference.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-08-12 13:22:40

@Kevin_Z 

When will ax53 v1 be supported easymesh with ethernet backhaul ?
Options
2024-08-14 11:46:23

PhuQui wrote

@Kevin_Z 

When will ax53 v1 be supported easymesh with ethernet backhaul ?

@PhuQui Sorry that I am unable to provide you with a precise firmware release date. I would recommend that you monitor the firmware releases on the router web GUI or Tether App.

If you have an urgent need to utilize the Ethernet backhaul, I suggest that you consider upgrading to the beta firmware we have provided in my original post here.

Options
2024-08-15 06:10:26

@Kevin_Z 

Okay @Kevin_Z , thanks :)

Options
2024-08-15 10:17:01

@Kevin_Z 

Hi kevin, is there Notice from development about ax12?

Options
2024-08-16 02:18:42

@Lovage 

Sorry, no reply from the development yet. I believe they are working on it.blush

Options
Re:Early Release Firmware Adding EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul for Archer C80/C64/A8
3 weeks ago
Options