[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.

[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.

293 Reply
Re:Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode and More
2023-11-03 23:53:08 - last edited 2023-11-05 03:37:13

@Sunshine I went to bed, woke up and it's happened again, web interface is down again, where logging in just throws the same "Operation Failed" and redirects me back to http://tplinkwifi.net/ .

Edit:
Additional note, i've intentionally not restarted the router since the web interface is down, and i'm happy to say internet has still been up and stable, so at least it's not the same issue as the previous firmware update issue.

Options
Re:Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode and More
2023-11-04 09:08:54

@Sunshine same issue of @Atsukio here.

Keep getting logged out in AP Mode, even with wired connection to the AX55.

Options
2023-11-04 09:59:30

@Sunshine no. i could not log in. I tried also to reset, but still same problem. I am using now the router mode, but I would need ap mode instead.

Options
2023-11-04 14:15:30

@Sunshine 

My configuration is AX55 (this beta firmware, AP mode, mesh main) + AX23 (lates firmware, mesh satellite), both connected via RJ45 to the provider's router. Problems:

1) When mesh works, cant login (via cable/wifi directly to main ax55) - "Operation Failed" after submit password.

After turning off ax23 and restarting ax55, it works until ax23 switch on.

2) Tether app doesn't show any connected clients when running in mesh config.

Options
2023-11-06 01:55:53

Atsukio wrote

@Sunshine I went to bed, woke up and it's happened again, web interface is down again, where logging in just throws the same "Operation Failed" and redirects me back to http://tplinkwifi.net/ .

Edit:
Additional note, i've intentionally not restarted the router since the web interface is down, and i'm happy to say internet has still been up and stable, so at least it's not the same issue as the previous firmware update issue.

@Atsukio 

Hi, you have only AX73(US) V1 and this Archer AX55 V1 in AP mode, no other extender etc., thus no EasyMesh network created, right?

May I have if you configured any features on the AX55 AP mode? if possible, please backup a configuration file of your Archer AX55 V1 and share it with us, we would like to use the same configuration to test on our end to see if the issue can be reproduced. In order to access the configuration, please send me a private message to provide your login password as well. Thanks in advance.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-06 02:03:15

@HighVoltageGuy 

Hi, do you mean the issue also happens suddenly, error "Operation Failed" appears when login and redirects you to http://tplinkwifi.net/ as well?

Please let me know if you configured any features on the AX55 AP mode, your network topology and whether you have EasyMesh network established.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-06 02:08:39

@sperla 

Hi, what is your network topology? and what are you other EasyMesh satellite devices?

When we test it in AP mode, we encountered the login issue when swithing to AP mode as well, but the issue was fixed after restarting the main AX55 and no issue anymore after that, so we would like to know more details to see the issue can be reproduced on our end again.

Options
2023-11-06 02:12:03

@Zdzislaw 

Hi, Do you mean Archer AX55 and AX23 are both connected to your ISP router, and at the same time, AX23 is connected wirelessly to the AX55 to build EasyMesh network?

If so, it seems that there is a network loop since the three devices are connected to each other, please try disconnecting AX23 from your ISP router, leave the AX23 connected to AX55 wirelessly, then check if everything works fine.

Options
2023-11-06 02:27:01 - last edited 2023-11-06 02:27:36

Sunshine wrote

Atsukio wrote

Edit:

@Atsukio 

Hi, you have only AX73(US) V1 and this Archer AX55 V1 in AP mode, no other extender etc., thus no EasyMesh network created, right?

May I have if you configured any features on the AX55 AP mode? if possible, please backup a configuration file of your Archer AX55 V1 and share it with us, we would like to use the same configuration to test on our end to see if the issue can be reproduced. In order to access the configuration, please send me a private message to provide your login password as well. Thanks in advance.

@Sunshine 

I can't seem to upload the file here, so i've sent you a link to it via google drive with the password.

Also yep to confirm that it's just the AX73(US) V1 and this Archer AX55 V1 in AP mode, no other extender etc, EasyMesh's setting is enabled but there is no network. There is also no specific feature i've touched as far as i'm aware, i just turned off the DHCP server to let the AX73 handle it and WiFi channel settings, that's pretty much it.

Edit: Forgot to mention it's AP connected via Ethernet and not WiFi.

Options
2023-11-06 03:41:48

@Atsukio 

Thanks a lot for those information, I've received the backup file and reported to our senior engineer, once there is any update, I will let you know.

Options