Our Tapo Cam is only blinking red lights

2024-02-21 13:05:22 - last edited 2024-02-29 09:48:35
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am trying to connect our Tapo Cam C200 but it can't connect and only shows slow red blinking light and not showing green.
I've tried restarting it but it do resets but doesn't show green. (If restarting is the camera spinning and checking the perimeters it did)
I am not quite familiar with the other instructions of such as changing the 2.4ghz or the other settings but this happened after we changed our internet modem and lost the old one. I am trying to reach out here for it to be fixed so we can watch our business most of the time

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Our Tapo Cam is only blinking red lights-Solution
2024-02-22 06:05:12 - last edited 2024-02-29 09:48:35

@wawosteen 

Hi,
You can refer to the link below to factory reset the camera, and then check if the LED will change to flashing red and green.
How to reset my Tapo camera?

If the LED turns flashing red and green, you can try to set up the camera via the Tapo app.
How to set up the Tapo camera?

If the LED has no change, refer to the tips in the instructions below for a try.
What to do if my Tapo Camera gets bricked after a firmware update?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Our Tapo Cam is only blinking red lights-Solution
2024-02-22 06:05:12 - last edited 2024-02-29 09:48:35

@wawosteen 

Hi,
You can refer to the link below to factory reset the camera, and then check if the LED will change to flashing red and green.
How to reset my Tapo camera?

If the LED turns flashing red and green, you can try to set up the camera via the Tapo app.
How to set up the Tapo camera?

If the LED has no change, refer to the tips in the instructions below for a try.
What to do if my Tapo Camera gets bricked after a firmware update?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 163

Replies: 1

Related Articles