Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

I have bought 2 Tapo camera C70 and cannot set either up as I cannot connect to the device keeps coming up as not connected. Just spent 2 hours trying to get set up but no joy. Can anyone please help
Device ConnectivityInstallation
By Maddymay · Latest post 16 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies
I have three TP Cameras, the two connected to the modem of our house. The other one is connected to my mother's house. Now to be able to view it on the PC, I used an iSpy app on the PC so that I could
ONVIF/RTSPLive ViewDevice ConnectivityInstallation
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
I have 3 indoor cameras model C210 and 1 outdoor camera C500. All 3 c210 cameras goes offline frequently but c500 works flawlessly. Technical support recommended to set router channel settings as 40Mh
FirmwareDevice Connectivity
By Dalip1 · Latest post Yesterday by Thebrowns15
0Helpful
197Views
4Replies
I bought a Tapo C225 V2.EU (version) camera and am trying to pair it with a router on a 2.4 bandwidth. Let me describe what I followed: 1) I noticed that my wifi had the band steering mode on. Thus I
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityInstallationTapo Care
By NikosSp · Latest post Yesterday by Nseraf
8Helpful
1625Views
25Replies
Hi there, I have recently got the double back of c210 cameras and they keep restarting for no reason, we ha e other cameras on the property and they work perfectly fine and have used them over years,
FirmwareMicroSD cardDevice Connectivity
By Thebrowns15 · Latest post Friday by Thebrowns15
0Helpful
57Views
4Replies
Hello. I recently tried to change the WIFI Connection of my Tapo TC65. The App asked me to follow some steps to change my WIFI Connection. However, I keep on ending up with the app asking me to do a h
InstallationDevice Connectivity
By TP_PH · Latest post Friday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
61Views
3Replies
Problem with the Camara NC 450 2.0 it's stuck on a loop of reboot constantly. This happens after 2 years of working properly. After 4 reboots it just gets stuck and I have to desconected from the powe
FirmwareDevice Connectivity
By smother · Latest post Friday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
73Views
6Replies
My tapo C220 is kinda useless because it keeps going offline. It is placed next to a c200 and they are both connected to the same wifi network. (from-43 to -50RSI) c200 works like a charm while C220 d
Device Connectivity
By Mihai_S · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
34Helpful
3952Views
49Replies
Smart camera Tapo c320ws often getting disconnectes from wifi when power goes and comeback. If i reset it is working fine. Every time i need to reset the camera when power goes and come. Please check
Device Connectivity
By DineshVoodi · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
88Views
4Replies
I have a problem with Tapo C125 and C225 cams (Homekit enabled). Whenever my router reboots (every 3 days) or the cameras lose connection, then my Tapo C125 and C225 cams won't reconnect to Wifi. They
FirmwareFeature RequestDevice ConnectivityInstallation
By pappl · Latest post a week ago by pappl
8Helpful
302Views
7Replies