Duplicate repeated notifications of same event

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Duplicate repeated notifications of same event

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Duplicate repeated notifications of same event
2023-08-01 13:14:16

@Solla-topee 

I've just sent you a message with a link to two videos and a couple of app screenshots.

Both the videos show a vehicle passing by, outside the activity zones.

Here's a thought.  It could be that the camera wakes up because of the vehicles.  It then checks inside the activity zones, and if there is anything moving there, or something that could be a person, then it starts recording and sends a notification.

In one video, some plants are waving about in the breeze, which are probably not enough to wake the camera up, but might be enough to count as motion once the camera is awake. 

In the other video, our waste (trash) bin was waiting to be collected when the vehicle went by.  Maybe the vehicle woke up the camera, and then the AI thought that the bin was a person?

However - when the bin was collected, there was a large truck on the road and men wheeling the bins around, but we got no notifications or recordings for that.

I'm confused!

Options
2023-08-02 09:14:48

@docdunning 

Hi,
The tech team was made aware of your issue, and they will likely reach out to you via email to continue the troubleshooting. Please check your email box and confirm.

Best Regards

Options
2023-08-02 12:19:45

@Solla-topee 

Yes - I got the email about that.  Thanks for your help.

Options
2023-08-03 07:18:25

@docdunning  You are welcome~smiley

Options
Related Articles