Tapo Camera APP issue with time bar playback
Tapo Camera APP issue with time bar playback
2024-03-21 15:24:11
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello.

Can you fix the time bar mechanism?

Everytime I am trying to playback a recording, I had a really tough time to get the time bar where I want it to be.

It feels like it is too overly sensitive, a small movement would get it back 5 minutes behind or further.

I had to fine tune my finger several times just to get the time bar to the exact spot for a playback.

This is because I don't want to waste a lot of minutes of my life waiting 2-3 mins for a few seconds of recording before the motion detection.

Please fix this !

Or at least give us option to enter manually exactly when we want the time to jump to.

Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo Camera APP issue with time bar playback
2024-03-22 08:01:17

@sultanbrunei 

Hi,
On the camera's Playback page, you can try to use two fingers to zoom in on the timeline and check if it will help to find the specific time point for a playback.

About the feedback to add an option to enter the time manually to jump to, I'll log it and forward it to the related team to evaluate.

Best Regards

Options
Re:Tapo Camera APP issue with time bar playback
3 weeks ago
I would also like to have the option to enter the exact time to jump to, OR have a toggle forward or back 10 or 5 seconds for viewing playback. I find that even with expanding the time bar, when you lift your finger off the bar it often jumps forward or back past where you had a perfect line up.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 405

Replies: 2

Related Articles