archer ax23 duel wifi internet orange light no other lights

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-15 19:25:31 - last edited 2022-10-15 19:27:40
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: unknown

hi 

i have archer ax23 it used to work fine for 2 weeks and today its not working i have orange light on internet and no lights on any other LEDs 

when i turn on the modem all the LED works for a sec then turn off then the power LED turn on and off for less then a sec then the internet turn orange and stay on 

i have no WiFi signal and no Ethernet signal my main router works fine WiFi and Ethernet and i can accesses the Internet from it but i get nothing from archer ax23

in short 

i have Internet accesses and my ISP is not blocking anything

archer ax23 stuck on orange LED on internet 

archer ax23 WiFi or Ethernet have no signal so i can't accesses the home page or tp-link tether (the app that comes with the router)

and i did restart everything my main modem and ax23 

and i did try to reset ax23 but nothing happened even after holding the restart button for 6+ sec

Options
1 Reply
Re:archer ax23 duel wifi internet orange light no other lights
2022-10-17 23:19:50

@jackwil,

If the orange light is solid, that just means that the connection between the router and the modem is broken, did you have the router set up in AP mode? if you have wi-fi from your main router, you would need to either set up as an AP or enable bridge mode on your modem.

I am more concerned with the fact that you are unable to reset the router, try again holding the reset button until the Power LED blinks.

If you plug a PC directly into the router, you can access your router settings directly via the local IP address, or via tplinkwifi.net

I would make it my first goal to gain access to the router settings or to reset the router, the internet problem can be solved later, but you should be able to access the interface for your router no matter what. If you can see the SSID being broadcast by the router, even though the light is off, you should be able to connect to that to access the local management interface through the tether app.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 707

Replies: 1