New to the TP-Link Community? Getting Started Here!

2022-05-17 09:09:10 - last edited 2023-02-21 06:37:31

Welcome to the TP-Link Community!

The TP-Link Community is a place for TP-Link customers from all around the world to find answers, solve problems, share knowledge and get the most out of TP-Link products and services. We hope you enjoy the community and gain valuable insights from one another here.

Getting Started:

We'll keep this space updated with relevant links and info, but for now, here are a few resources to check out and steps to help you get started.

1. Register for the Community if you haven’t.

Registration helps to maximize your Community experience, it is quick and simple.

Anyone can create an account by clicking the "Register" menu in the upper-right.

If you have a TP-Link ID already, go ahead to “Log In”.

2. Create your Community signature.

The community signature will show up at the bottom of all your posts. Feel free to add a small bit of personal or professional information like your TP-Link products, and your application scenario. You can also politely request kudos.

3. Read the Community Guidelines.

Don’t be scared to read the community guidelines, it isn’t that long nor in legalese.

The community guidelines help us to understand what it means to be a member here.

The rules are simple and come down to: Be Respectful & Use Common Sense.

4. Select your Community for relevant topics.

Based on the product lines, there are 3 community categories in the TP-Link community.

To find relevant topics, you may visit the corresponding community and forums.

There are several product forums including Omada Cloud SDN, Omada EAP, Business Switches, Business Routers, Pharos Wireless Broadband, VIGI Surveillance, and so on.

There are several product forums including Deco, Wi-Fi Routers, Range Extenders, Powerline Adapters, Access Points, DSL Modem&Routers, 3G/4G Routers/MiFi, Adapters, and so on. 

There are several product forums including Tapo Smart CameraTapo Smart PlugTapo smart BulbKasa CameraKasa Smart PlugsKasa Smart BulbsKasa Smart Switches, and so on.

5. Have fun with the community, including but not limited to the following:

Search  the community to find answers,

Give kudos  to threads or replies you find helpful,

Subscribe  to topics you want to follow,

Bookmark topics you think are useful,

Start a New Thread  in one of the product forums to ask questions,

Reply to posts to provide your insights or share your experience,

Share your stories with community members.

And more ...

Some Tips For YOU:

When you find this post, you may also read the following additional items that may be useful to help you become acquainted with the TP-Link Business Community.

• Want to get email notification for new firmware updates on Omada SDN Controller?

Subscribe to this live updated thread.

• Want to get email notification for new firmware updates on Omada Gateway?

• Need help with the TP-Link products?

Read about the best ways to get your problems resolved.

• Have a feature request for TP-Link products?

Read about the best ways to get your voice heard.

• Have feedback or ideas for the TP-Link Community itself, let us know HERE.

See you soon in the forums!

*Note: This is not the place to spam or ask for help, please find an appropriate thread or line of communication.

-----------------------------------------------------------

About Me:

I'm one member of TP-Link Business Community Moderators. My goal is to encourage community growth and improve its accessibility, making our community forum a more engaging and active place for our valued customers to engage not only with TP-Link officials but also with each other.

Hope that we can all work together to make this a friendly and constructive community!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
8 Reply
MYFlash!2021
2022-07-15 01:29:42 - last edited 2023-02-21 06:37:31

@Fae can help to solve this issue?

Failed]HIP ROUTER: PPPoE titusexpress5@unifibiz failed to connect to the server because sending PADI times out.

Options
MYFlash!2021
2022-07-15 06:31:07 - last edited 2023-02-21 06:37:31

Dear @fakhruddin,

fakhruddin wrote

@Fae can help to solve this issue?

Failed]HIP ROUTER: PPPoE titusexpress5@unifibiz failed to connect to the server because sending PADI times out.

For PPPoE connection, please ensure you have configured the router with correct information provided by your ISP.

If you still have the issue, could you please create a post to elaborate on the issue from this forum?

Before you post, please read about the best ways to get your problems resolved.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
MYFlash!2021
2022-07-19 01:43:55 - last edited 2023-02-21 06:37:31

@Fae Hi,, configured the ISP with correct username and password. 

Options
Re:New to the TP-Link Community? Getting Started Here!
2023-03-02 08:04:17

I found this post very interesting and informative. Thank you for sharing your special thoughts with us. I definitely share this with my peeps.

Options
2023-03-15 04:43:00

@Fae Insights such as these are really valuable. Thanks for letting us know 

Options
2023-09-21 14:55:42

@Fae I just upgraded OC300 to the latest firmware but now my client's EAP110 Outdoor V3.0 5.0.7 Build 20230410 Rel 69645 is disconnected. I reboot my controller, router (ER605) and remote EAP110 but it didn't work. I also tried to downgrade but failed. Please help!

Options
MYFlash!2021
2024-01-24 04:35:16 - last edited 2024-01-24 04:41:02

Navigating the TP-Link Community is a breeze with the "New to the TP-Link Community? Getting Started Here!" guide. It's a helpful resource for newcomers, offering valuable insights and tips to seamlessly integrate into the community. I recommend consulting with the best SEO expert in Pakistan.

Fae wrote

Welcome to the TP-Link Community!

The TP-Link Community is a place for TP-Link customers from all around the world to find answers, solve problems, share knowledge and get the most out of TP-Link products and services. We hope you enjoy the community and gain valuable insights from one another here.

Getting Started:

We'll keep this space updated with relevant links and info, but for now, here are a few resources to check out and steps to help you get started.

1. Register for the Community if you haven’t.

Registration helps to maximize your Community experience, it is quick and simple.

Anyone can create an account by clicking the "Register" menu in the upper-right.

If you have a TP-Link ID already, go ahead to “Log In”.

2. Create your Community signature.

The community signature will show up at the bottom of all your posts. Feel free to add a small bit of personal or professional information like your TP-Link products, and your application scenario. You can also politely request kudos.

3. Read the Community Guidelines.

Don’t be scared to read the community guidelines, it isn’t that long nor in legalese.

The community guidelines help us to understand what it means to be a member here.

The rules are simple and come down to: Be Respectful & Use Common Sense.

4. Select your Community for relevant topics.

Based on the product lines, there are 3 community categories in the TP-Link community.

To find relevant topics, you may visit the corresponding community and forums.

There are several product forums including Omada Cloud SDN, Omada EAP, Business Switches, Business Routers, Pharos Wireless Broadband, VIGI Surveillance, and so on.

There are several product forums including Deco, Wi-Fi Routers, Range Extenders, Powerline Adapters, Access Points, DSL Modem&Routers, 3G/4G Routers/MiFi, Adapters, and so on. 

There are several product forums including Tapo Smart CameraTapo Smart PlugTapo smart BulbKasa CameraKasa Smart PlugsKasa Smart BulbsKasa Smart Switches, and so on.

5. Have fun with the community, including but not limited to the following:

Search  the community to find answers,

Give kudos  to threads or replies you find helpful,

Subscribe  to topics you want to follow,

Bookmark topics you think are useful,

Start a New Thread  in one of the product forums to ask questions,

Reply to posts to provide your insights or share your experience,

Share your stories with community members.

And more ...

Some Tips For YOU:

When you find this post, you may also read the following additional items that may be useful to help you become acquainted with the TP-Link Business Community.

• Want to get email notification for new firmware updates on Omada SDN Controller?

• Want to get email notification for new firmware updates on Omada Gateway?

• Need help with the TP-Link products?

Read about the best ways to get your problems resolved.

• Have a feature request for TP-Link products?

Read about the best ways to get your voice heard.

• Have feedback or ideas for the TP-Link Community itself, let us know HERE.

See you soon in the forums!

*Note: This is not the place to spam or ask for help, please find an appropriate thread or line of communication.

-----------------------------------------------------------

About Me:

I'm one member of TP-Link Business Community Moderators. My goal is to encourage community growth and improve its accessibility, making our community forum a more engaging and active place for our valued customers to engage not only with TP-Link officials but also with each other.

Hope that we can all work together to make this a friendly and constructive community!

Options
2024-01-29 07:00:48

Travel in one of our Dream Classic chauffeured vehicles and experience the sophistication of elegant luxury accompanied by impeccable service. For exclusive transportation to parties and events that matter, Dream Classic Limousine offers special occasion packages. Dream Class Limousine's special occasion package covers drop off, pick up and everything in between for clients who want to get around with ease.

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 4277

Replies: 8