EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

849 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2 weeks ago

@Kevin_Z 

Hi i got a question abot this list.. it contains the 

Archer AX1500_V1/V1.2/V2

is this the same as this? 

https://www.tp-link.com/hu/home-networking/wifi-router/archer-ax12/

or is it this ?

https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/wifi-router/archer-ax1500/

I have the first one the ax 12 and i am planning to buy an other one to use the Ethernet Backhaul between two ax 12 router.. can someone confirm if it supports this feature before i buy ? 

Options
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2 weeks ago

@SayeemAhmed 

Hi .. can you confirm that its not supporting it? Because on the product page the 

Archer AX12

AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router

and the ax 1500 is indeed on the list.. so is ax 1500 is different than a ax 12 ? or the ax12 is a version of ax1500 ? I am about to buy two ax 12 to use it to Ethernet Backhaul.. but at this point i am really confused..

Options
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@RagingSquirrel 

Hi,

As far as TP-Link's "Archer" series of routers is concerned, the model name is always indicated by the preceding word "Archer". Like "Archer AX12", "Archer AX1500", etc.

Sole mentions of terms like "AC1200", "AX3000", "BE9300" without the word "Archer" directly in front of it do not constitute model names.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Kevin_Z 

Ok as i read back a few comments other peoples had the same issue with ax12 .. since i already has one .. my question is if i muy a ax 10 which is compatible with Ethernet Backhaul for sure, does both device has to be compatible? Or only one is enough?

Options
2 weeks ago

@woozle 

Thank you for clarifying it.. it is so confusing like on the product page it writen like this 

https://www.tp-link.com/hu/home-networking/wifi-router/archer-ax12/

Archer AX12

AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router

Options
a week ago

RagingSquirrel wrote

@Kevin_Z 

Ok as i read back a few comments other peoples had the same issue with ax12 .. since i already has one .. my question is if i muy a ax 10 which is compatible with Ethernet Backhaul for sure, does both device has to be compatible? Or only one is enough?

@RagingSquirrel Both routers are required to support EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul to build up the ethernet connection for a mesh network.

Since this Archer AX12 is new, you may contact the reseller to check if he can help replace it with a model that already supports Ethernet Backhaul.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
a week ago

MichaelP_AU wrote

May I ask how the table is sorted?  I have 2 TP-Link routers and I've been watching this list for a while now for the AX55 Pro (v1) and the AX55.  I can't tell whether the latest entries are added at the top, or in some arbitrary sequence.  
It's not an important question, but would help me to spot when or if my routers' firmware gets updated without having to scan the entire list.
Thank you.

@MichaelP_AU Very good question.yes

I potentially add those newly supported Ethernet Backhaul models on the top, but it may not be 100% the same way.

I will add another column to show the updated date, do you think that would be helpful?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
a week ago

@Kevin_Z 

Hi, there is any chanes to support ax12 ny blackhaul?

Last update of this devives was in 10.2023

Options
a week ago

@stuko  @inieto  @DiakonCZ  @Yazza007 

Hello all, sorry for keeping you waiting for so long for the new official firmware of the Archer AX55 Pro EU version.

I've updated the original post below with a pre-released version, please download and install it on your device to enable and enjoy the EasyMesh via Ethernet:

Options
a week ago

Ong1981 wrote

@Kevin_Z  after BE805 upgrade to new firmware, I connect 2 backhoe to be550. All the WiFi is totally no stable... please fix it.. 

@Ong1981 Sorry that I missed your reply here. It's suggested to open a new thread and provide more details about the issue you're experiencing when using EashMesh. Thank you.

Options