EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

866 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2024-08-26 12:55:26

@Kevin_Z 

Hello,

we are moving forward slowly, but I still do not see the Archer AX 58V1.
The V2 is present but not the V1.

Options
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2024-08-27 14:09:12

@Kevin_Z will EB810V getting support for wired backhaul?

Options
2024-08-29 03:54:17

HYK wrote

@Kevin_Z will EB810V getting support for wired backhaul?

@HYK EB810V already supports EasyMesh Ethernet/Wired Backhaul.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Sunday

@Kevin_Z any status update on the Archer AX53_V1 ethernet backhaul official release? (not public beta)

Options
Monday

@Sunshine any update on Ethernet Backhaul support fo AX53 V1?

Options
Tuesday

@Char-lie  @AntShu Thanks for asking.

I apologize, but there are no updates or timelines available for the official release of the new firmware that will support EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul.sad

I will update my post once there is.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options