Export Energy Data

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Export Energy Data

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Export Energy Data
Export Energy Data
2022-10-27 11:55:53 - last edited 2022-11-14 03:30:05
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 build 220930 rel.144500

It would be great if the app allowed exporting of the data from energy monitoring devices allowing this to be imported into spreadsheets and other documents.

Until now I have been able to do this with my own software using the old firmware API.  However, with the latest firmware update breaking the historic data retrieval of the 'get_energy_usage' request, I can no longer do this. I only had to write my own sofware because there is no export feature, but if this could be added to the app, I would no longer have to attempt to do this myself.

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Export Energy Data
2022-11-14 03:20:48 - last edited 2022-11-14 03:29:53

Hello @SteveTheBee 

Thank you for starting a feature request with the community!

For exporting energy data, you could continue to share your comments below on this thread, this will help us collect your opinions and share with our team for evaluation, thank you.

Btw, there was major update with Tapo plug Energy Monitoring is here, you can Reset energy data, use Electric Bill calculator and enjoy more new features, you can take a first look at brand-new monitoring 2.0 from here: 

Tapo Plug Energy Monitoring 2.0 Update

Options

Information

Helpful: 5

Views: 272

Replies: 1

Related Articles