since the recent update my camera no longer records all movements that it is set to

since the recent update my camera no longer records all movements that it is set to

2023-11-23 00:25:03

i have tried re booting but this doesnt change anthing , the system worked fine before the app udated 

Options
3 Reply
Re:since the recent update my camera no longer records all movements that it is set to
2023-11-23 09:00:42

@kate123 

Hi,
1. Please send me the MAC address of your camera via a private message. You can find its MAC address on the Tapo app>camera's Device Settings>Device Info page.

2. Have you inserted an SD card into the camera or subscribed to the Tapo Care service to store video recordings?

3. Please send me the pictures of the camera's Device Settings>Detection and Notifications page. When a motion is in front of the camera, can you receive a notification on the Tapo app>Home page>Bell icon?

4. If you have inserted an SD card into the camera, please send me the pictures of the camera's Device Settings>Storage & Recording page and Recording Schedule page.

Best Regards

Options
Re:since the recent update my camera no longer records all movements that it is set to
2023-11-24 07:45:45

@Solla-topee 

ich kann das Problem bestätigen und nutze die Tapo C320WS. Ich glaube das Problem liegt aber nicht an dem AppA-Update sondern an dem Firmware Update (Version 1.05 --> 1.10)

Auch bei mir funktioniert die Bewegungserkennung nicht mehr zuverlässig. Aufgezeichnet wird nicht auf SD Karte sondern auf eine Synology NAS

Leider fehlen nun viele Aufnahmen da die Bewegungserkennung nicht mehr zuverlässig funktioniert. 

Options
2023-11-25 09:54:30

@bilo1 

Hi,
You can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if the Motion Detection feature is not working properly.
What to do if the Detection feature is not working on the TP-Link Camera?

Please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. Please send me the MAC address of your camera via a private message. You can find its MAC address on the Tapo app>camera's Device Settings>Device Info page.
2. Please send me the pictures of the camera's Device Settings>Detection, Motion Detection, and Notifications page. 
3. Can you receive a notification on the Tapo app>Home page>Bell icon when a motion is in front of the camera?
4. Can you share a video showing that a motion is in front of the camera, but the camera does not detect it?

Best Regards

Options